Lindell Offense Fund, Inc.
Last Updated: 8/22/2023
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, username, password, as well as other information you directly give us on our LOF Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our LOF Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the Web site you visited before browsing to our LOF Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our LOF Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a Web site. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our LOF Site. This type of information is collected to make the LOF Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we may share your information:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with churches or recovery centers, if you so choose. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- For video testimonials you choose to share, we will share the personal information you choose to include as you share your recovery success story.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
[California Residents: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and thus will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or as specifically described above.]
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you nonmarketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our LOF Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our LOF Site works for you.